Steel bases for Conservatories
A good conservatory needs to be built on a solid foundation - as solid as steel - in fact!
A steel base provides a safe, strong footing for any type of conservatory - with the advantage that it can be installed in the tightest spots.
And as if that isn’t enough there are even more reasons for seeking a solid steel solution:
- No need to dig foundations =
- No foundations = no cement
- No Foundations = No soil and rubble to take away and dispose of, and
- No Foundations and cement mean - there is a lot less mess, so...
Using a steel base leaves a site cleaner, clearer and the installers ready to construct the conservatory much sooner.
- How many installers will be able to claim that bad weather will not hold up the installation of a base?
- How many installers can claim that a base will be delivered to site complete with insulated floor and fixtures and fittings (including plumbing and electrics)?
- How many installers can claim a base designed to BSI standards?
- How many installers will see manhole covers and drains as an obstacle to installing your conservatory just where you want it? and
- How many installers can claim that you can take the base along with the conservatory if you move house?
In other words there are many, many advantages of a steel base over a more traditional one.
If you still aren't convinced read on:
A steel base can be installed in one day - with no delays while waiting for concrete to dry.
A steel base can be built over an existing patio - saving cash on having to have it dismantled and cleared away
A steel base can have clay bricks bonded to it to give a tradition finish, and
A steel base is custom made to suit each installation.
That’s just a few of the reasons a steel base is equally useful to a professional conservatory installer, builder, or a competent DIY enthusiast.
Why not enquire within to see how it would suit you?
But there's much more too:
Follow our links for more information on this labour
Any Size - Any Shape - Anywhere - In a day.